Hello Darren, I find most of us think of the expensive stuff in
accessories, when cheaper stuff are available for pennies. And the
argument is always quality and durability.
What? Quality and durability in this "use and throw away" world. The
bag I am talking about certainly has a lot of quality and durability:-
a) First it is Made In China - pretty nice and well made like many
other pricey bags from Top Brands.
b) Is well padded + insulated.
c) Has three compartments: Top - dual zipped + velcro for the camera
body + two Lenses (one large attached); Bottom - Flash Gun +   Grip +
Batteries + Computer Cable + Lens Pen; Front - for Cards + Remote +
Fiber Cloth.
d) Estimate it will last for 3 to 5 years of good amateur use. You
will get fed up any way and go for a new one.
e) And here is the surprise - $ 10 wit Tax. Yes Sir, it is the Arctic
Zone Lunch Bag. Look it up - the one with 3- pockets.
f) Beautiful colors too for our Lady Photogs. And in many variations + color.

See photo:-
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/taam69m8cpflcl0/AAC8cgmsYNhzYw1bodf89Nhda?dl=0

What a lunch Bag? Must look yucky? Well well Sir, it looks very Pro,
fashionable, comfortable, safe and useful.
Also ruffians in Rome may think it is just a Lunch Bag and keep off -
I had a tryst with one such ruffian in Rome.

A small catch though, I sewed 3-loops from nylon webbing aka trouser
belt style - one at the bottom and two at the sides. Passed the
remainder nylon webbing with 2-eyelets formed by folding over and
sewing the ends, thru the 3-loops on the bag. Then attached an old
Targus Belt Lug from a Laptop Bag. It took me some 2 Hours of leisure
time. Here in Bangalore I could have got it done by a Cobbler with
materials for just $ 5 or 6 (or $ 3 by chaps on the road side).

Thanks for looking. Regards.
Bipin.

PS: I am a DIY chap + a master mechanic. I also have a Pro Camera
Sling Bag + a Back Pack with rain protection.