Here's a PESO I sent last week:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2015/10/shades-of-autumnal-splendor.html?m=1

No one saw it because it was sent from my new phone. I set up K9 but didn't set
it to plain text. So I've been responding and commenting to every PESO, from
Ken's ice to Bob's French weekend to Marco's soft box to Jack's autumnal scene
and wondering why every other commenter was thanked but me. LOL.

So I'll go back and comment later. But I will post this photo taken at
Etobicoke Creek earlier in the week. The leaves are beautiful this Thanksgiving
long weekend - just that nice mix of bright colours with green.

Hope this is seen this time and hope you enjoy. Comment if you will.

Cheers,

frank
--

"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson