Larry,

Although I haven't tried Walgreens for several years, previously, I had established that Walmart's 1-hour (!) service provides much better quality. That was the case during the film era, and it was the case in the digital age. But it is important that it is the 1-hour service, which is done in-store. The other, non-1-hour service is done elsewhere, and it is not as good (at least that used to be the case, - it's been years since I've tried).

HTH,

Igor