On behalf of your current printer, I offer a couple of thoughts:

How much will you need to pay to buy a full set of inks?
How soon will you need those replacements? Does it ship with mini versions of
the regular inks?
Does the new one have a good reputation as far as ink usage, not getting
clogged, etc?

stan