I like the older scan better, although it does look a little
over-processed & the skin tones aren't as natural.

On 10/23/2015 8:00 PM, paul stenquist wrote:
Still playing with scans of 6x7 negs. Some 13 or 14 years ago (I
think) I ran into a young woman named Dana who ran a clothing store.
She was only 19 and was managing the store for her Russian boyfriend.
She asked me to shoot some pics of her wearing the store’s fashions.
I did, but not very well. My lighting was a mix of daylight balanced
incandescents and strobes, and the best I could achieve was flat
lighting. And she couldn't smile. Not even  little. Shot with the
Pentax 6x7 and the 165/4 leaf shutter lens. Never got a decent scan
of the negs after multiple tries. Don’t even remember what scanner I
used. So today, i tried again with the 850 Pro flatbed.. Here’s one
of the scans from back in the day:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1625224&size=lg

And here’s one from today. Different crop, but same neg. (And I
neglected to retouch the panty peek, but it’s kind of cute.) :
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?. photo_id=18114402&size=lg

Paul