We did. After the two days of Knobcon, my wife and I spent about 4 days in
Chicago. For all its problems, an awesome city. We saw an interesting Vivian
Maier exhibit at the Chicago History Museum and, despite our disinclination to
be part of any “guided tour,” at the recommendation of a number of trusted
friends, we took the architectural boat tour. It was wonderful.