I'm sure I do some of that, but in my case there's an excuse;
I've been trained to keep both feet ready to use at all times.

When you're trackside, photographing motorsports, the fastest way
to lose your access credentials is to let one knee touch the ground.

(Actually, that's only the second-fastest way; the fastest way is to
step on a hot track without being waved across by the marshalls. I've
seen somebody who really should have know better tossed from an event
for doing that, and I've received a severe talking-to for crossing pit
lane from the wall, even with no cars in the pit, without instructions)