Dan,

Thanks for the interesting recommendations. I'd be interested to see that Broadway show, but I am not sure how soon I'll get to NYC.

As for your comments about how a profession and professional proceedings are presented, - the same can be said about most of professional areas. First that comes to mind are: computers (in many different aspects and applications), space (flights), police investigations (e.g. various unreal tests, image enhancements, etc...). And I hear the same from my friends doctors about medicine-related shows.

I think it is a trend of the pop-culture/media: "Correct or not, - who cares if it sells". And I'd venture to say, that it is not limited just to the American TV. We all remember Roman "panem et circenses" ("bread and circuses").

Igor