From: "Steve Larson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:11:54 -0700
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Sorry OT:No more Buddy

Sorry to hear about your loss Dave. When our
last cat died, it was pretty
tough on the whole family. We then bought a
pure bred British
shorthair, $500!, lousiest spent $500 we ever
did. We got another cat
 from the pound, it was just a kitten that
wasn`t even weaned yet,
we fed it the bottle till it got bigger and it
is the best cat! Then that
cat had kittens, and my daughter talked us into
keeping two of them,
they turned out to be great cats too. If you
get another cat, think about
getting a kitten at the pound, they make great
cats!
  Again, sorry about your loss.
Steve Larson
Redondo Beach, California