Nice shots but how can she be a princess warrior without an armored bikini?

On 10/29/2015 1:35 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
My wife, Louise, decided that I was having too much fun, and, desiring
to join in wrote up a theme for a shoot involving a princess
("Kalila"), an evil king ("Bardovudd"), swordplay and an enchanted
forest. Together we cast the roles, hired a swordmaster for accuracy,
and recruited a costumer, chalkboard artist, makeup/hair artist and
additional walk-ons.

We call it Warrior Princess.

There will be many shots from this ambitious effort, but here's the
key part, the princess. In real life she is Kaeli Taylor, Louise'
landscaping assistant (and not a model). Here she is wearing a custom
dress created by the costumer, Eva Mocek.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bruce_m_walker/22504875585/lightbox/

K-3, DA* 16-50/2.8, 31mm, f:8, 1/180th sec, 100 ISO.

And a portrait ...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bruce_m_walker/22261632139/lightbox/

K-3, DA* 16-50/2.8, 50mm, f:4, 1/160th sec, 100 ISO.

Light was provided by three PCB Einstein strobes with 7" reflectors
staggered 3' apart and bouncing their light high up from a white wall
opposite the chalkboard wall.

Comments welcome!

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen