On 10/31/2015 9:08 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

knarf wrote:
Fun portrait: Nice detail, great colour, focus on front eye,
technically very good but that cut off lip is a bother.

Yeah, remember my mentioning having trouble with it locking focus. She
kept walking towards me and by the time it locked focus, she was well
within comfortable range for that lens.  Oh well, I still think it's a
fun shot.

I later remembered another difference between the K-3 and the K-5, the
sound of the shutter. I don't know if the K-3 is louder, but the sound
is "sharper".

I wonder what ever happened to that "trap focus" feature some Pentax
cameras used to have where you could pre-focus & hold down the shutter
button and the shutter would fire when the subject reached focus?