P.J. Alling wrote:

> Wow, talk about muddying the waters. What with the MR-52/MZ-D having
> been re-branded as the K-1, at least unofficially by someone and
> Pentax, and the K-01, I guess there will be some interesting on line
> conversations.

Interesting choice of name if it is the K-1. From the sequence of new top of
the range models, it implies that this is a replacement for the K-3 range
and the top crop sensor frame camera in their line up is being dropped for a
FF replacement. If you were designing a replacement for the K-3 range, you
would surely want to call that a K-1.

Malcolm