Happy Birthday to Darrel.  Rio Bravo - a man after my own heart.  ;>]

Miss-read the thing about the chocolates...thought it said erotic...

-p

On 11/7/2015 11:37 AM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Thanks everyone!  I’m so behind on everything!  I owe on-list comments; I owe
off-list comments—from months ago.  I’m hoping to get up to speed very soon, so
I can jump back into PDML, which I miss!

Life is holding steady—can’t complain too much—just all the usual drama et al, but
Darrel & I are great!  Darrel turned 70 yesterday!  We went to a Persian
restaurant, then bought exotic birthday chocolates, then Darrel wanted to watch an
old fashioned western—Rio Bravo.

Hope everyone is having photography fun!
Cheers, Christine