Oh my! Lovely story.

Thanks for sharing Ann.

I can never tell when I bought something I wear.
These days, I can not even tell if the thing on me at that moment
was originally mine or was one of my sons'!

And my wife swears she wore that particular shirt first before we got married;
that is before stone age.

Bulent

http://patoloji.gen.tr
http://celasun.wordpress.com/