Sunday morning at Timmy's:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.ca/2015/11/waiting_92.html?m=1

Tim Horton's is a Canada - wide donut/coffee chain. They are ubiquitous. Their
coffee is mediocre at best and my memories of their donuts is about the same.

Perhaps the tepid coffee is what annoyed this young lady? In my imagination
she'd been stood up. Or recently jilted. It's the romantic in me (apologies to
Captain Renault).

Taken, processed and posted from phone cam. Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome.

Cheers,

frank

Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome.
--

"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson