Paul,
I am terribly saddened for your loss. I know that right now there are many things that you need to do to take care of business, to support and care for Grace, as well as the rest of your family. But, please, do not forget to take care of yourself, to acknowledge when you need help, and to ask your friends and family in those times.

paul stenquist wrote:
As many of you know, my wife, Marlene, succumbed to cancer yesterday in our
home, without the angst of a hostpital environment. She has been my inspiration
and partner for 45 years, and I can’t believe she’s gone. I keep thinking I
have to go check on her, but then remember she’s no longer here. Her passing
was peaceful and apparently painless and for that I am eternally grateful.
Kudos to the doctors at Karmanos Cancer Center and Angela Hospice. The hospice
nurses were constantly available and at my side during those last days. I can’t
thank them enough.

This is my favorite photo of her. She was 23 years old here and just bubbling
over with life.
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17112934&size=lg

Paul

--