My daughter, son in law and grandson Clark arrived home this past
weekend from a 3 week vacation in Europe. London, Paris, Normandy,
nice, Florence, Rome and a 1 day slide into Switzerland. Needless to
say we are relived they are back, but they had a marvelous time.
They sent me photos every day and i put them into Clark's weekly blog
for the family and for him later down the road.
Of the many pictures they sent me, this one is one i really like a lot
so i thought i would share.

http://www.caughtinmotion.com/images/musicman.jpg

Probably using one of their iPhones.

Dave