I was not aware of this before, so if it was mentioned then I missed it.
You can select various cameras and compare small sections of the full
image. For the K-3 II you can compare "normal" and "pixel shift
resolution". Here's a section of the image comparing the K-3 with a
couple of current full frame Canons:
http://goo.gl/wS7oD9

As you can (hopefully plainly) see: the PSR image of the K-3 surpasses
even the full frame Canons in noise and color rendition. (Look at the
white text on the black background for color comparison). This is at
an ISO that exceeds the the Unity Gain ISO of the camera, which is
part of the reason that the normal K-3 image fares the worst.

You can download JPEGs or RAWs for some enjoyable further study,
should your television be broken this evening.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.