>It's pretty much the standard language of the GOP since the days Roger
>Ailes & Lee Atwater were guiding George H.W. Bush's 1988 campaign.
>Although, since they learned their chops at Nixon's knee, the "Big Lie"
>technique seeped into American politics a bit earlier.

Now I get it.  There never was such a thing as a communist.
There never was a Whitaker Chambers, an Alger Hiss, the Rosenbergs, etc.
Nope.  Never existed.  Just a big lie.
Nobody ever espoused Stalinism for the US.  Not "The Nation" or any other
publication or person.
Nobody ever learned at the (friendly) feet of the revolutionary Bill Ayers,
or accepted as guiding principles "What is to be Done?" or "Rules for
Radicals."
It's all just made up.  A fantasy.  At best it's a fabric woven of disparate
pieces intended merely to incite fear and win votes.
Ya, right.

Part of Hegel's philosophy, reflected in Marx, is that history is
meaningless.
People seem to practice it without knowledge, which also appears to be
meaningless.