Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Nicely captured and portrayed, especially in the challenging light environment.

Thanks Dan, also Bruce, Alan, Marco, Ken and all who looked.

The lighting almost seemed like it was specifically designed to be challenging. To make it worse I couldn't find the snoot or the grid for my speedlight and any flash I shot was just undirected.

The black and white treatments were because the magenta stage lighting looked so bad and there was nothing I could do in color to fix it.

I forgot who posted the plugins to the dehaze functions, but those were a life saver with this set, between the lights aimed at the camera and the smoke machine on the stage.

Dan Matyola