On 11/23/2015 9:29 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
http://acon-photo.com/

I just ran across reference to it on the facebook pentaxian group, one
of the members did a video review of it:
://www.facebook.com/201661306571889/videos/1001833063221372/

I downloaded the PDF user manual, even though it was really difficult.
The link right there on the page wouldn't do anything, so I had to dig
through the website until I found a download link that would work.

I've only read through it three times so far, and I'm not sure if it's
inscrutable or just incomprehensible.

Why don't you give them a try and let us know how they work?