Not sure how much of an attaboy you expect for that though, since IIRC,
your job is bicycle messenger.

On 11/25/2015 12:16 AM, knarf wrote:
No but I rode my bike to work, as I do every day. That does more for
the environment and my general health than hugging a tree.

Don't get me wrong, I like trees, but with the bark it just scrapes
me and neither of us feel better.

Cheers,

frank

On November 24, 2015 10:54:13 PM EST, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:
Have you hugged any trees today?

Alan C

-----Original Message-----
From: knarf
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 5:49 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Coyotes and fur

We can control populations other ways than killing them.

Besides, you've very neatly shifted the issue from the inhumane
trapping and
"ranching" of mammals for the fur industry to pest elimination. I can
assure
you that few, if any, "culled" varmints end up as fur coats or trim.

We'll played but it won't work with me.

Cheers,

frank

On November 24, 2015 10:14:12 PM EST, Paul Stenquist