I got caught mid event by the "Cross-Processing" demon too using my
K3, had me baffled, must have bumped the buttons. I didn't have time
to screw about so I reverted to single body shooting and it was a long
event, I must have changed lenses 100 times :(

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours