I agree with Dan.

For this "silver" image, I think silver-on-silver doesn't work too well:
The separation of the two "metals" is not sufficient, even though the pattern of the backdrop helps somewhat.
It even creates an illusion of a "floating" head (as if the head
is inserted in a hole in the board with some picture drawn on the board).
I am thinking if a dark (black?) backdrop would've been better.

And, probably, there are too many light reflections from the backdrop.
Maybe if instead of straight-on light that gives rise to those, two lights from both sides at some 30-45 degrees would both issues that I mentioned here. Basically, I am thinking along the lines of reducing specular reflections from the backdrop, making it more diffused light.

Cheers,

Igor