On 12/4/2015 1:37 PM, David J Brooks wrote:
I have been unusually quiet on the list since Nov 18th. On that
fateful night i had chest pains right after dinner. I knew from a
previous attach what was going on and wasted no time getting EMS and
going to our hospital. Long story short, i had a mild heart attack,
was moved to another hospital for an angiogram that s showed 3 serious
non stent able blockages and had triple bypass surgery on the 25th. I
was back home by Nov 29th but my internet had crapped out and had to
wait for a new modem which i have now.
I'm feeling good, doing my exercises and walks and eating right.Bus
driving will not be on the plate until at least March break or beyond
or at all.

I know have my internet up, will look at missed PESO's and catch up slowly.

Dave B

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but I'm glad you appear to have come
through them ok. Hope you will continue to get better.