Thanks all for looking and commenting!
Below are a couple of comments interspersed.

 ann sanfedele Sun, 06 Dec 2015 07:24:07 -0800 wrote:

sweet expressionyou captured on that fearsomebeastie

What I envisioned was a different kind for monitor wrapped in crocodile stretch fabric, the way Ceasar wrapped his Lx'en

ann

Ha-ha! I can do some things with my hands, but I am not into artistic crafts.