It would be treasured even if it wasn't such a lovely photo.

Paul Stenquist wrote:
It’s not a Pentax photo, it’s an iPhone pic, but it’s special to me. It was
October 25, and I had helped Marlene shower, wash her hair and get dressed. She
was going to come downstairs and spend some time with the family, but fatigue
overcame her and she laid down in our bed and slept. She looked so peaceful and
content that i couldn’t resist capturing the moment, so i snapped a phone pic.
She never liked being photographed, but i felt a time would come when I would
treasure that photo.

That time is now.

Just 16 days later I sat up with her through the night, held her hand and
listened as she struggled to breathe. In the morning, she quit trying.

She’s been gone a month now. She was the very spirit of Christmas and the bond
that held us all together. We miss her so very much.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18139407&size=lg

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)