Right handed, left eye. Actually a very interesting question. I feel very awkward if I use my my right eye yet, strangely enough, with a rifle, I aim with my right eye. Sorry to hear about the cataracts but it comes to us all eventually.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Darren Addy
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 7:40 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Which eye do you put to the viewfinder?

A little informal PDML survey...

Q: Are you right-handed or left-handed (or ambidextrous)

Q: When you use a camera viewfinder, which eye do you put to the viewfinder?

---------------
I'm curious because I am right-handed and have always (unthinkingly)
put the viewfinder to my right eye. However, a recent eye examination
has discovered that I have cataracts and my right eye is significantly
worse. With a new prescription they say they can get me to 20/25 and
I'll need cataract surgery eventually, but I'm wondering if, in the
meantime, I can successfully train myself to use my left eye to the
viewfinder.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.

---