And there aren't many of us left...

On 12/15/2015 7:34 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
I finally get it, Paul. You're a doohickey authority!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2015, at 5:03 PM, Paul <pentax1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Looks to me like a Model 3 Doohickey, manufactured in 1911 by the Patootie
Company of Gibson, TN.  The cylindrical shape was to keep the fruit from
sticking in any corners of the container.  Sadly, they went out of business
with the crash of 1929 when the bottom fell out of the Doohickey market.

-p