Is that a typo - "Hisold" ?

In my book, its spelled Hesold

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "WILSON MICHAEL" <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: OT keyboard oddness

A year's worth of Mark!s in two paragraphs.  Well done.

On 19 December 2015 at 16:12 Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

"Hisold" is a biblical herb mentioned in the book of Egregius, ch 7 v iii. "And thou shalt smear thine pillar with hisold yea though it be not strong and lo, it shall arise like unto the cry of the daughters of Abdibab who did look
upon it in its mighty wrath, verily even unto the heavens".

"Postagein" is a prescription drug given to people who are so old they've gone beyond age and turned into cicadas. It's a soothing balm for sore legs, the
active ingredient being distilled hisold.