Fiddling with the Cardinal pics from this weekend. Here’s the same shot I
posted with a shite balance change. She was in the shade, and I hadn’t
originally fooled with the white balance that AWB rendered. I usually add
warmth in those situations, although there’s no good neutral color in frame by
which to gauge the white balance. In any case, here’s the warm version:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18145090&size=lg

And my original rendering:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18144667&size=lg

And here’s another frame from a few seconds earlier, where she is looking the
other way. I of course cropped it differently:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18145089&size=lg