Does it allow a custom setting? Several of my past HP printers allowed custom setting with max dimension, of 44", one IIRC had a custom setting allowing an effectively unlimited length, though there was no provision for roll paper, but they hid that pretty thoroughly. I haven't used an Epson printer in quite some time so I can't help more than that.