Their filtering system looks like it was designed by a programmer, not a photographer...

(In case you're wondering that's not a good thing).

On 12/22/2015 1:33 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
I think photodo.com is way ahead on this project.
http://www.photodo.com/browse-lenses

For example: http://www.photodo.com/lens/Tokina-ATX-90mm-f25-Macro-452
With Specifications, User Ratings, User Reviews, and Photos.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 11:54 AM, P.J. Alling