Bill wrote:

And it dawned on me, with a little care regarding how I design things,
and a willingness to compromise my table saw wants from a big cabinet
saw to a track saw and good quality job site saw, I can set up another
studio!!!!

Congratulations. While a real studio is by no means a requirement for doing "studio photography" it certainly can help.

Realizing this, a big smile appeared on my face and I decided to have a
glass of nice Scotch.

And another big smile appeared on your face.

Life is good, Wheatfield Willie is a happy guy.

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)