Hi All,

I know that some PDMLers are fond of SanDisk SD cards.
(I was too for a while).
Adorama just sent me a message that they have a one-day sale
for SanDisk flash cards (I saw 2 x 64 GB fast(est?) Extreme Pro SDXC cards for $70. http://goo.gl/ZyHyAT Not a "Crazy" sale, but it seems to be close to the lowest price for those cards ($35 a piece). So, if you need those, it's probably good time to buy them.

Personally, I decided that if I were to buy SDXC cards today, those would be either Samsung or PNY. On BlackFriday-2014, I bought this Samsung Pro card (for $30 at that point):
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IVPU6BY
I've been using this Samsung card exclusively for the past year (with my K-5ii) and very happy with it. I've seen good specs on PNY Elite Performance UHS-1 (U3, Class 10) as well, and it costs only $25 at B&H:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1164630-REG/pny_technologies_p_sdx64u395_ge_64gb_elite_sdxc_uhs_1_card.html

HTH,

Igor