> On 01 January 2016 at 05:53 Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

> Thanks Ann. Roberts still missing after half a dozen posts since Marlene died
> . Maybe I'm being  oversensitive, but I find it odd and disturbing. Thinking
> about calling it quits.

I don't understand significant parts of the above but the end is slightly
disturbing.

Get a good night's sleep, then head up and onward into another day.  It's the
human way.  I'm sure there are planty of people here who would be happy to
converse with you about your troubles, either on or off list, if that will help
you find your way.

If I'm out of place over this, just think of me as yet another imperialist swine
trying to micromanage the world.