Yours sounds about like mine except I don't have a dog or Amaretto, so
Southern Comfort had to suffice and the cat doesn't do walks.

On 1/1/2016 9:08 AM, P.J. Alling wrote:
Your night was positively sybaritic compared to mine.  I watched a
couple of episodes of a popular series on Hulu, checked the PDML, dealt
with my gmail issues, drank a celebratory Amaretto and Coffee, then took
the Dog for a walk sometime around midnight.  Oh, and I pretty much
ignored the Times Square thing.