I have to ask why is he your hero?

A few tweets down he states,

In the terminator, only living things can time travel. But hair is dead. So Arnold should have landed in LA not only naked but bald.

Lets parse this deep thought a minute. No lets not, it's a freekin' movie. You have to suspend disbelief, to enjoy it.

He completely misses the elephant in the room. If only living things can time travel, Arnold should have arrived naked, bald and in the same condition as a boneless chicken, since his character, if you can call it that, is a machine wearing the simulation of a man fashioned out of living flesh.

So the terminator would have arrived sans skeleton, (metal), and brain, (computer) neither of which is technically alive.

At best he states obvious truths as if they were deep wisdom, with emphasis on the dumb...

On 1/1/2016 10:45 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
>From one of my heroes:

http://themetapicture.com/you-can-say-he-neiled-it-every-single-time/

Dan Matyola

immortality through not dying.