Hi John, you have my deepest deepest condolences and all my sympathy, since I lost my father for cancer and then my sister in a car crash just one month later, one year ago.
Dario

-----Messaggio originale----- From: John Coyle
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2016 4:28 AM
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: Another loss

For those who remember my earlier mentions of her, my daughter died this morning Australian time,
after a comparatively short battle with cancer, at the age of 53.
Fortunately, although we have lived in different countries since she was 18, I was able to see her
in November of this year, but the pain is still felt.

John in Brisbane

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.