>Hi,
>
>Has anyone here used the xr rikenon 35/2.8 lens before ? Any comments on
>it ?
>
>thanks,
>nitin

Does it look like the Pentax-M ?  I have a XR Rikenon 28/3.5 that is
IDENTICAL optically to the Pentax-M.  Samething with a 200/4.  Only
exterior styling is different (Ricoh's 28mm has a 52mm filter ring).
Color of coating on all elements and shape & placement of internal
rings between the elements are the same.  A seller told me once that
it was a well know fact that some time ago Ricoh had some of their
lenses made by Pentax.

Andre