Thank you for your kind words, Malcolm.

Yes, this is very sad thing. And one cannot possibly really prepare for it. The moment before and the moment after are so profoundly different...

Boris

On 1/8/2016 16:25, Malcolm Smith wrote:

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss Boris.

I never know what to say, despite several occasions of terminal care to
those close to us in the last few years. Even when you know you are going to
lose someone close, it is still a profound shock. My own parents died after
long illnesses; it was both a relief they were finally free of pain, yet
utterly heartbreaking. Years on their absence still catches me out at times.

Malcolm