I tried a sampling of 120 size Arista Edu Ultra 400 a couple of years ago. I did not care for it and would not buy it again. It curled very badly but that alone would not be an issue for me - I use glass negative holders that will hold the film flat. I just did not care for the grain or the tonality. I am not sure it really is an ISO 400 film but did not have the chance to test it much.

I think that with the right experimentation in exposure and developing could bring the best out of the film. But, as inexpensive as it was I did not see anything there worth investing time in. But some people use this film and like it.

I only tried the ISO 400 film. I did not try the ISO 100 or 200 variants. In the past I used a good bit of Classic Pan ISO 200, which was a high silver old style film, perhaps made by Forte. I loved it despite it being very curly. I was hoping the the Arista would be similar, but it is not.

I'd recommend getting a couple of rolls to test out.

Mark