Not that anybody has expressed any interest, but it is a slow weekend
so I'm going to post a little follow-up.

My recent 4x5 sheet film holder enablement has reignited my desire to
get into pinhole cameras. I've had such a hankering since at least
back to 2009 when I bookmarked a bunch of resources. Never having
enough books, I ordered Brian J. Krummel's "The Pinhole Camera" (which
has great reviews) and it arrived late this week.

The thing that fascinates me about pinhole is the stretching of time
through looooong exposures. It causes you to look at scenes in a
different way. Sort of like using a 10x ND filter, but different. Also
the extreme "f-stop" means that everything is in focus (extreme DOF).
I also like that there are a million different ways to make pinhole
cameras: flat film plane, curved film plane, anamorphic film plane...
each with different results. You can use photographic paper for the
negatives or film for the negatives.

I also like the whimsy potential of many pinhole cameras (oatmeal
boxes, empty paint cans, wooden cigar boxes, etc.) You can also
exercise your woodworking skills, if you like. This 13 part YouTube
video series is a little slow and tedious, but also very educational
(showing workarounds when things don't go 100% according to plans)...
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LktSccQhfbM

In other enablement news, I've got a thing for Pentax preset lenses
and I found a minty 1957 Takumar 135mm f3.5 with original leather case
and the metal lens cap that says simply "PENTAX". I've wanted that
lens cap for a long time. So it is on its way now. It will find its
place alongside my other preset lenses, the Macro-Takumar 50mm f/4,
the Tele-Takumar 200mm f/5.6 and 300mm f/6.3, and the Takumar 200mm
f/3.5. I've also got a preset Auto Vivitar 85mm f/1.8 but I've got
some difficulty (T-mount or otherwise) because I can't make it reach
infinity focus.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.