My concerns are about everything short of the FF body. From time to time, I
get to use a Nikon D800 (which I love but isn't relevant).

To use a FF cameras a lot of the time, would mean I would have to check my
SDHC/CF cards were of a suitable size and speed, lenses would have to be top
notch to record the extra detail and my computer would have to be upgraded
to deal with the larger file sizes. As it is, I notice how much longer
images from the K3 take to process than the K7, and the D800 at 36MP really
slows down my computer to the point of Lightroom running out of memory. I
end up having to close it down and re-start it to finish anything when it is
dealing with large file images.

The above may not be an issue to you; you may update things far more often
than I do, but a camera producing huge file sizes would mean a lot of
upgrading and renewal here.

Malcolm