In the last week's episode of "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert",
one of the "guests" was Scott Kelly, an astronaut currenly on the ISS.
Several times within that interview, they've shown three DSLRs attached to the wall (on the left)
https://youtu.be/9Q6bKnrFsT0?t=1m22s

What I found interesting is the pieces of the blue masking tape on the DSLRs and on the lenses where you'd expect logos. Obviously, no product placement fee was paid..

I am curious if that was done just for this show, of it is a permanent "feature"?

In any case, - can anybody recognize what lenses those are (focal length)?
And what camera models?

Cheers,

Igor