On 1/23/2016 9:38 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 6:30 PM, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:
On 1/19/2016 8:54 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:

http://off-axis.brucemwalker.com/post/137620638402/grace-notes-model-kandy-vert-makeup-judi

NSFW: art nudes.

645Z, DFA645 55mm f:2.8 SDM, f:16, 1/125th sec, 400 ISO
Window light.

With model Kristen Au; makeup & hair: Judi Willrich

Comments welcome. If punning, please avoid lameness. Think of the
children.

I like the one where she's playing the instrument, but there appears to
be a big spot on the image. I'm sure it's on the image because it moves
along with the image when I move my browser around, and the spot is
still there after I clean my monitor.

Did you view that image large? (just click on it.)  I suspect you are
referring to the model's left nipple which looks a little like it's
floating out in space because of the high-key tonal curve pushing skin
tones way up into the whites. I noticed that smaller images, like the
thumbnail, look odd but viewing it at a decent size on a decent
monitor show you what's what.

Thanks, John.

I still think it's a distraction. It would be better to either clone it out or make a localized adjustment to the skin tone of the breast; just enough that the nipple doesn't appear to be a spot floating in space.