Trust me, I’m impressed enough!

We are very grateful we haven’t, so far (knock on wood), received a lot of
snow.  We’ve had some cold days, but nothing really to complain about.

To have cold weather in the winter is to be expected, but what’s been really
interesting about Chicago weather is the summers; we’ve had some very cool
summers.  Since Darrel & I rent an apartment and don’t have central air
conditioning, cool summers are an absolute delight!  We have an air conditioner
in the bedroom, and I had one in my study, but last summer that one blew, but
with last summer on the cool side, I was able to do without.  It would be great
if we are treated to another cool summer in 2016.

Stay safe, Rick!
Cheers, Christine