From: "TM" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:00:08 -0400
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Re: Film suggestions needed

Dave-
About that Agfa Optima II- when you say the blues are vivid,
does the film have a bluish cast to it overall or is it just that
the color saturation is excellent?

Next week, I'll have time to actually go out and shoot some photos
rather than just talking about it over email. :-)

Taka
-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada
http://home.ca.inter.net/brooksdj