Stumbled into this today:

http://antiquecameras.net/pentaxm42lens.html

It's new to me but maybe others have heard of it. Interesting mix of info presented about various lenses and some the outbound links are interesting and useful as well. The link above is to the M42 section of the site, it also hase a Pentax 6x7 section. Those appear to be the only Pentax specific sections but other brands are covered as well. I have not looked into the blog posts yet.

Mark

---