Thanks, Dave!

On 2/2/2016 11:24 PM, David Mann wrote:
That's lovely.

Cheers,
Dave

On Feb 3, 2016, at 9:08 AM, Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net> wrote:

I was testing an old Argoflex TLR yesterday and had to pull out a partially
exposed roll of film when it stopped advancing - figured I shoot some cat
photos with the part of the roll that was not ruined. Here's one:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/black-cat

or on flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/markcassino/24151599473/

Pentax 6x7, Takumar 105mm f2.4 on extension tube, J&C Classic Pan 400 in
Rodinal 1:50.

I managed to tighten a loose screw on the Argoflex and it seems to be working
now (at least that part of it.)

Mark

---

---